Need a new amplifier but unwilling to spend the megabucks that so many companies require for power and performance? The new Rega Elex-R ticks all the boxes, boasting fantastic sound, dynamics, and a high-quality integrated phono stage all at a price well under $2000.
The Elex-R is a sublime blend of the Brio-R design with the power circuits and advanced phono stage of the Elicit-R. Rega’s engineers have achieved the perfect balance of power, control and dynamics, delivering a performance that always puts the music first.
- 90 watts per channel into 6Ω / 72 watts into 8Ω
- Combined feedback & passive volume control pre-amp
- High specification integrated phono stage - just plug in your turntable, no preamp needed!
- Enhanced power supplies for the driver stage
- Pre-amp out / Record out / 4 line inputs
- New custom transformer
- Full-width case with improved heat dissipation
- Rega Website